InfoPrint Pro C900
Quick tech summary
Print speed up to 90 ipm color or mono (letter/A4)¹
Expansive workflow and color management
Air-assisted feed maintains speed with heavy stocks
Recommended for up to 240,000 impressions per month (letter/A4)
Versatile scanning capability (printer with scanner model)
The InfoPrint Pro C900 (printer) and C900s (printer with scanner) can help you capitalize on the growing color printing market. With high color accuracy, advanced color management, variable data printing (VDP) facility and a wide variety of finishing options, this printer can fit the needs of departments and businesses that are producing collateral, direct mail, Print On Demand, books and TransPromo.
- Enables high resolution output with the 1200 x 1200 DPI 2-bit color engine
- Includes an EFI Fiery® server controller that enables advanced color management and provides easy-to-use imposition and composition tools.
- Runs heavy stock at rated speeds (300 gsm).¹, ²
- Minimizes operator downtime with on-the-fly toner and paper additions.
- Allows maximum paper size of 13” x 19.2”.
- Provides a wide variety of professional inline finishing options including saddle stitch and booklet makers, punch, automatic ring binder, perfect binder, z-folder and stapler, cover inserter, and high capacity stacker.³
- Data Sheet
- Download data sheet >
- Additional Information
- Paper media guide >
- InfoPrint Pro C900: Redefine ‘can do’ color >
- Company Drives Color Adoption To Mid-Market >
- Supplies – Acceptable Limits >
Exact speed varies depending on document complexity, system configuration, software application, driver and printer state
Assumes single stock feed
Options are subject to availability.
Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s). Please contact your InfoPrint or reseller’s sales representative for more information.
Available in North America and select locations in Europe. For other geographies, see your local InfoPrint Solutions Company representative for local availability of printer and finishing options.